Operating for generations, A & F Grant located to Ballindalloch in 1943. In 1973, brothers Andrew and Fred, diversified the family business and began to haul animal feed for the local farming community.
Following incorporation in 1986, the company’s expansion continued with the purchase of a general purpose liquid tanker. The haulage of whisky co-products, direct from distillery, on behalf of the animal feed sector commenced and over 30 years later A&F Grant Ltd continue to be committed to the safe and efficient, nationwide delivery, of bulk liquid products. Combining the organisation’s extensive haulage expertise with substantial storage facilities at the company’s site in Ballindalloch, Speyside; A&F Grant Ltd provide its customers with a flexible and reactive solution to fulfill their business requirements.